This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Springfield Podiatry Associates
222 Carew St.
We realize that our patients’ time is valuable, and we make every effort to see patients at their scheduled appointment time. We ask that patients provide as much advance notice as possible when running late for an appointment or when canceling. With this advance notice of cancellation, the time can be scheduled for another patient.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and DiscoverCard
What to Bring to Your Appointment
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Insurance card(s)
- Referral forms (if required)
- List of all prescription and over-the-counter medications that you are currently taking
- Any required co-payment
- Pertinent medical and surgical history information
- X-ray films that you may have
- Completed Patient Registration Form
We are a provider for Medicare and most major insurance plans. We encourage all patients to confirm their coverage prior to making an appointment. Co-payments are due at the time of the appointment. You are responsible for any unpaid balance not covered by insurance.
Please call us with any questions regarding which insurance plans we accept or other billing concerns. Insurance coverage and benefits questions should be directed to your health insurance provider.
Dr. Dickert and Dr. Jones are both on staff at Baystate Medical Center as well as Mercy Medical Center.
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience